As the name suggests, Swarg Ashram - Tattvaa Yogashala Community & Charity Trust is a heavily abode place situated in picturesque surroundings at the foothills of the Himalayas and on the bank of the Ganges river. Located between Rishikesh and Laxmanjula in the middle of many ashrams and temples, Swarg Ashram is in the most spiritually concentrated area of Rishikesh.
Swami Atma Prakash was the first modern yogi to come to this place and established the Swarg Ashram Trust, which aims to provide all the facilities for the spiritual development of all spiritually inclined people looking to follow the path of renunciation and devotion.
Swarg Ashram is known for its healthy and sattvic living environment, which is ideal for finding peace, spiritual growth, and practice. There are numerous mentions of this spot on the Ganges in the holy scripture Puranas. For thousands of years, the famous Yogis and Rishis of yore have been performing Tapasya and Sadhana in this sacred place. Many of the lodgings and businesses in the area, including Tattvaa Yogashala, are leasers and participants in the activities of the Swarg Ashram Trust.
Below is a list of the community activities and resources provided by Swarg Ashram Trust and contributed to by its affiliates, including Tattvaa Yogashala:
1. Hundreds of livings spaces have been built for Sadhus and Mahatmas to lodge free of charge.
2. From our kitchen, free food is given to Saints, Mahatmas, and the poor people daily in the morning and evening.
3. Swarg Ashram has a huge library and reading room containing an extensive collection of books and manuscripts related to works on morality, religious practices, and cultures.
4. The hospital of the Swarg Ashram Trust provides free and quality treatment to all saints, mahatmas, and pilgrims. Medicines and treatments are prepared by expert doctors with the purest Himalayan herbs.
5. Tree planting! As it is good bunya-karma to have mango trees planted in this sacred Himalayan region, every year, several thousand mango trees are planted and maintained according to the wishes of the Ashram donors.
6. Sanskrit Vidyalaya School provides poor students with free Vedic education and food. Primary and Secondary Schools provide modern education in English and Hindi to the local children.
7. A Goshala is maintained to serve stray cows.
Tattvaa Yoga Shala is proud to be a consistent and dedicated contributor to the Swarg Ashram Trust. A part of all profits is donated to the Swarg Ashram trust to help people to fulfill their basic needs and goals.
Tattvaa Yogashala is so much more than just a yoga school in Rishikesh
At Tattvaa Yogashala, all the yoga teachers are highly experinced and extremely proficient in their field of study.
Tattvaa Yogashal® is an International Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh, India