Welcome to Tattvaa Yogashala! We are excited to share this time of dedicating yourself to your practice. We believe in creating an environment where you can focus on your yoga practice with complete dedication and peace of mind. To ensure that everyone gains the most from this experience, we ask you to cooperate so that the entire class gets the best out of it.
Please read through these guidelines to follow during your stay here.
1. Attendance: 100% attendance is necessary to receive your certification. Students are not permitted to miss classes except for severe illnesses. Even if you feel unwell, come to class and sit in the back of the room to get all the essential information for the final exam.
2. Punctuality: Classes start on time, and all students must be in the shala on their mats by that time. Arriving a few minutes earlier and sitting in silence is recommended so you may be fully present for the teacher.
3. Class disruption: Please respect your teachers and classmates and do not hold side conversations or disrupt class while the teacher instructs.
4. Prohibited Items: Smoking, alcohol, drugs, meat, fish, and eggs are not allowed. To fully experience the benefits of the vegetarian diet, please don't bring or consume animal products from outside while staying here. Mobile phones are only permitted in areas outside of class. Photography, video making, and audio recording during classes and ceremonies are only possible with the director's permission.
5. Cleanliness: During the course, you will participate in dynamic classes and work closely with other bodies to practice teaching and adjustments. Please consider the teachers and classmates and shower before asana, adjustments, and workshops. Please do not use strong perfume or deodorant.
6. Evening Silence: Please observe Mauna (silence) in your residence after evening meditation.
7. Illness: Since it would be the first time in India for many students, they may experience a period of adjustment to the local food. Hence we recommend to prefer the food prepared in our kitchen, which will be fresh, hygienic, and delicious! In the case of illness, please let a staff member know beforehand so we can ensure your care. You can also avail the facility of medical treatment, but that would not be included in the course fees.
8. Brunch/Dinner: Brunch/Dinner is provided for students at 10:30 AM and 06:30 PM. Please arrive on time for meals. If you can't attend, please let us know before 08:00 PM so we can avoid wastage.
9. Personal Belongings: We do not accept responsibility for students' belongings. Keep your belongings safe and lock your room whenever you are outside.
10. Rooms: Please turn off lights, fans, and hot water machines, when you are not in your room.
11. Roommates: To maintain a focused environment, nobody would be permitted to stay in another's room, neither your coursemates nor any outsider.
12. Students-Teacher Relationships: Please respect the student-teacher relationship - flirting is not permitted with any Tattvaa Yogashala teachers or staff.
13. Extracurricular Activities. Attending other courses/classes/healing sessions is strictly prohibited while in the course. Please also refrain from offering your fellow students services, for example, massage or healing sessions, so that you may focus on the course.
14. Shoot: We might shoot some photos and videos during the course for promotional and marketing purposes. We wish students would be okay with that and cooperate. Please inform your admin in charge if you mind taking your photos.
15. Course Payment: Students must pay the remaining course fee on the first day of their course start.
16. Tuition Fee: Your tuition fee includes the course fees, accommodation, two meals per day, one snack per day with chai, and any excursions or activities set on the itinerary. The first meal follows the opening orientation meeting, and the final meal is breakfast on the last day of the course. There is no food provided on rest days. For more detailed information, please refer to our course description page. Your tuition fee does not include other expenses such as outside meals, transportation, or other miscellaneous expenses. No part of the package price is refundable due to non-participation.
17. Refunds: Please keep in mind that we do not give refunds except in the following cases, so please ensure you have insurance in place in case of unforeseen circumstances.
a. If a student, for any reason, decides to drop the course during the first two days, they can get a partial refund. After that, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
b. If a student finishes the first 100hr and has to leave, payment will be held on credit for 12 months to come back and complete the course; they will get a certificate of 100hr of attendance. No refund is granted.
If you have any concerns during the course, please let us know as soon as possible - we are here to help, but we can't read your mind! Please indicate your agreement to follow these guidelines during the course by signing and dating the relevant page.
Yogis Certified From Tattvaa Yogashala
At Tattvaa Yogashala, all the yoga teachers are highly experinced and extremely proficient in their field of study.
Tattvaa Yogashal® is an International Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh, India